Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 6!

Well today was faced with many challenges; some overcome and others not so much.  First I decided to go grocery shopping a day earlier because it fit into my schedule better.  So we started out by visiting my grandparents who promptly offered doughnuts and other yummy treats.  I turned down everything there and ate my 22 almonds right after we left.  When we got to New Frontiers I had to get my mom and my son a gelato.  So hard not to taste test but I made it through as well as all the yummy deserts they have lined up.....  Ended up ordering lunch there and I did pretty good; got a bacon cheeseburger in a lettuce wrap.  Not exactly as healthy as I'd like, but not too bad either.  My big downfall is when we went to my in-laws.  They speak Spanish, which I am not to fluent at.  My mother in law made me a plate of 3 chicken enchiladas, rice, fried chicken fillet and beans.  ugh what was I supposed to do?  I didnt want to offend anyone so I ended up eating most of my chicken enchiladas and the fried chicken fillet.  I did leave my rice and beans untouched however.  Hmm I definitly need to come up with some sort of plan to deal with these types of situations better.  I dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment