Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's been awhile

Wow so a long while has passed and many things have happened!  I was doing great on the diet; 6 weeks strict primal eating!  Was being the operative word however...  My son's birthday, followed by more birthdays, followed by my birthday has thrown me for a loop.  I ate like crap today and now I feel like crap.  It was instantanious bloating, headache, wierd body pulsating feeling, even my eyes burned, and then of course the all too expected sugar crash zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...  This is the LAST day I EVER want to feel that way again!!!!  I am re-commiting myself to this.  This is going to happen because I need it to, for myself and for my family.  I will get healthy through a whole foods primal diet.  I can do this!!! I am excited for tomorrow to start and I'm going to kick this sugar craving addicts butt!!!   I am also going to really start changing my sons eating habits for the better as well!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    You had commented on my blog about a week ago asking for info about hats for the orphanage in Mexico. Sorry it took me a while to get back to you.

    Unfortunately I don't have any info on that orphanage in Mexico, someone in my grandpa's church just went on a mission trip there, and I don't know if he'll rememeber who it was, or if they'll have any contacts with the orphanage.

    However, if you would like to send hats to the other side of the globe, specifically Ukraine, I do have an opportunity for you! :) A friend of ours works in Ukraine and has a ministry there bringing hope to the hopeless of Ukraine. We collect items to send over to him, and he delivers them to baby hospitals, orphanages, and institutions.

    Please email me at forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com if you would like more info.

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete