Saturday, January 4, 2014

Its A New Year!

It would take a massive amount of writing to catch up on the last six months, terrible I know! Anyways here's some highlights. I delivered my third beautiful baby on nov 8th! She is amazing! I finished a school term with all A's! Woot woot! And my son started his last year of preschool. .. crazy.. Things starting with the new year: school term starts jan 6th, the girls parent participation class starts jan 8th, and I signed up for a tabata (excersize) class three days a week which also starts the 6th! The whole house has had the stomach flu this last week and now were transitioning into some sort of cold.. ugh... Needless to say I'm excited byt nervous about all the new things for the year. Ive re-dedicated myself to the paleo/primal world and I'm determined to continue on this lifestyle change journey. With three kids I need to be a beacon of health and a role model to them... Jan 1st weigh in.... 240lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment